July 30, 2018
While there are plenty of outdoor air contaminants, you may be surprised to find just as many inside your own home! While it’s important to have good water quality and well-maintained appliances, your home’s indoor air quality is just as important. Dirty air can be harmful for your health, as well as your appliances. If you didn’t already know it was important, here’s how better indoor air quality helps you.
The Perks of Cleaner Air
Better indoor air quality is something all homeowners should strive for, not just for their own health but their appliances. Dust and other debris are a common culprit for most appliance problems, and can make for some miserable breathing conditions. While it may be tempting to avoid the extra cost, and bear through it, there are at least five reasons why you should improve your home’s indoor air quality.
- You’ll breathe better. Better indoor air quality means you can breathe better and easier. This can be especially helpful for people with asthma or other respiratory issues. Breathing better means less strain on your body, and better overall health.
- You’ll have better sleep. A home with a poor indoor air quality can drastically affect how well you sleep. Dirty air can interrupt your sleep cycles and cause respiratory problems such as sleep apnea.
- Better humidity control. Better air makes for better humidity control. Air with the right humidity helps prevent dry, irritated skin, fights off the spread of airborne viruses, and even protects your home’s furniture.
- Less allergens and irritants. Improved indoor air quality means less agitating allergens that make homeowners miserable. Dirty air is full of air contaminants such as dust, dust mites, pollen, dander, mold spores, and other debris that can cause sneezing, coughing, and irritated eyes.
- Lower utility costs. Dust and other air debris isn’t just bad for your health, but your appliances. Too much dust and debris accumulated can wear down appliances such as the air conditioner or heater, resulting in higher utility bills. Cleaner air means less stress on your appliances and cheaper bills.
Indoor Air Filtration by Custom Climate HVAC
Here at Custom Climate, we want your indoor air quality to be as clean as possible. With our services, we’ll improve the quality of the air in your home or office. Some of the benefits of our air filtration services include:
- Full Air Cleaners that cleanse the air you breathe in your home or office efficiently
- Entire House Humidifiers that control the levels of moisture from room to room
- Full Ventilation Systems that ensure fresh air is always flowing through your home or office
- Ultraviolet Lamps that eliminate pollutants in the air you breathe
If you want better air quality in your home, don’t wait any longer! Call Custom Climate today to schedule your service!